Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Start of a New Beggining

We are up and running with the new blog page here at Northern Adventures. I will try to give as much up to date information as possible. This will range from the who, what, where, when and how. I hope you will find the information useful and interesting.

Today, I found myself back fishing a salmon tournament out of Frankfort, MI aboard the "JAWBREAKER" Captained by Randy Gum. This was the annual East Shore Shoot Out. We had a great time and ended up fifth place overall. We had several opportunities to put the fish in the boat to win the tournament, but never could quite get it done. It felt good to be back chasing the mighty Chinook again. We caught the majority of the fish on plugs today from 80 feet to 120 feet.

Well it is time to get ready for the next tournament. I am switching gears to go chase bass on Lake Champlain. Until next time Good luck and Happy Fishing!!

Capt Chris